Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blue and White is the new Black and White




Just for fun a night ago, Celia and I did some quick pictures and posted them on my website. To get to them, just go to the Menu/Projects/Celia in Blue. The occasion was that she had her hair and make-up done for the Linear/Carlton Hair party at South Coast Plaza. I met a great make-up artist there who I will hopefully get to work with soon.

Also, today I went in for an interview for an internship with Mark Leibowitz. I am excited to start working with him and his studio after he returns from Europe. Check out his website, he is great with backstage pictures at fashion shows.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far! I am pumped for the new Harry Potter movie tonight. We got advanced tickets to see the 12:17 showing at the Spectrum.

That's all I got for now. :)

No comments: