Saturday, September 23, 2006

Pink Hair and Purple Fabric Photoshoot

all photos by ryan burke



Photoshoot: "Justine (The Gender Bender)"
Date: September 12, 2006



In the middle of class the other day, I noticed Justine's amazing new hair color. I said across the room "hey, what are you doing tonight, wanna do pictures?" Right after class we went to wal-mart to pick up some supplies (props) for the shoot and then we had some fun for a couple hours. These photos are the result of this spontaneous photoshoot. I will probably end up using Justine as one of the characters in my Young Americans portrait project. As a temporary title, I am calling her the Gender Bender.

Hope you like this montage of the photoshoot. The "official" pictures are/will be posted in my deviant art gallery which you can find linked to at the top of this page.








No comments: