Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rooftops, bracelets and engagements

Photobucket


Yesterday I was in LA doing a quick rooftops shoot with Kasiz Szarek (above). We had never shot together and always meant to but she had gone to Smile Bright earlier and the day and was in too much pain to do much of a shoot. The pictures that we got were great but I look forward to working on something more conceptual with her in the future.

Today I photographed product for Michael David (Mishka Piaf); he designs fashion accessories - necklaces, bracelets, headbands, etc. It was a lot of fun and now I have a lot of editing work to do from both shoots to keep me busy until Saturday when I do another shoot for Micheal and Sunday when I have an engagement shoot followed by a fashion shoot up in LA.

Such a busy week! This year is off to a very productive start. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I thought your pictures of Edward are absolutely gorgeous! You are a great photographer, keep it up!